Daily rates of Dangerous Game Hunts
$600 per day per hunting client on the dangerous six, Hippo, Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo and Elephant. Day of arrival and departure will be charged as observer rate.
Daily Rates include:
- Transport from Pietersburg to the hunting conservancy and back.
- Excellent food.
- Guided service
- Experienced professional hunter, tracker, skinners and camp staff.
- Preparation of trophies in the field
- Delivery of trophies to an approved South African taxidermist
- Hunting vehicles, permits, licenses, VAT taxes
- Food, Soda and bottled water.
- Daily cleaning and laundry services.
Daily rates exclude:
- Shipping of animals
- JHB Airport Pick-up
- Airline ticket
$450 per day per person (minimum 3 days) Birds available are:
- Water Fowl
- Rock Pigeons
- Guinea Fowl
- $200 per/day (unedited)
- $400 per/day (edited)
(Animals marked with an * are subjected to the availability of a CITES permit)